Welcome Back to School BBQ
You are invited to the Welcome Back BBQ sponsored by the PTA.
Please bring a ream of paper donation and enjoy some great food and conversation.
When: Wednesday, September 3rd
6:00 - 7:30 pm.
Where: Back of School
Please join us!
First Day Packet,
Now that students are back in school, we need each family to update student information and school documents in Parent Portal.
Click for Parent Portal
Please complete by Friday, September 4th
Click for Directions
If you have mulitple children, go to
at the top right hand corner.
Our parking lot can accommodate our staff but our school was designed for a walking community. With many parents driving, we are experiencing excessive traffic and delayed pick up for kids while fostering an atmosphere that could become dangerousfor our community. After observing our traffic patterns, I would like for you to consider one or more of the following options in order to provide a safer environment for our Northwood students, staff and parents:
- Walk - It's healthy, environmentally friendly, and a great way to bond with others.
Parents can wait in one of three areas:
- In front of the school
- Next to the park (must stay on grass - the blacktop is for instructional use)
- Next to entrance off Lewis (please stay near wall)
- Park on the street OR in our our parking lot (pick up only) - Get out and walk your child to your car. This may cost a few extra minutes, but it will reduce the traffic back up and ensure your child is safely boarded inyour vehicle.
- Park Behind the School - There is a long stretch of sidewalk. If you drive in off of Trabuco, left on Lewis and then on Lindberg, you can park along the long stretch behind our school. Agree on a meeting place and have your child scan and look for your car behind our school - this is a great practice for upper grade students
Please note that there is no supervision for students and students must be picked up within 10 minutes of dismissal.