- SBAC Testing (grades 3-6)
News & Announcements
- SBAC Testing Window: Students in grades 3-6 will be completing their annual California standards assessment (SBAC) starting next week. Please do everything possible to ensure your child has an optimal testing experience by arriving on time and avoiding non-essential absences or early departures. Proper rest and nutrition are also impactful staeps that you can take at home to ensure your child is prepared for success. Specific testing dates and times will be communicated directly by your child's teacher.
- IPSF Summer Enrichment Academy: Enrollment is now underway for the IPSF K-8 Summer Enrichment Academy. Two sessions will be held at Oak Creek Elementary, and classes are filling fast. To learn more about this exciting program or enroll, click here.
- Coins for Cancer: Congratulations to the students and staff of Oak Creek, who raised roughly $1200 before spring break to donate to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. The "E" in W.I.S.E. stands for "Encourage Others: I will be kind and supportive in my words and actions." Our ongoing support of those in need is a testament to the character of our W.I.S.E. owls.
- Follow Us! See more about what makes Oak Creek such a special place as we share weekly insights, events, and highlights via social media.
- Trimester 2 Report Cards are now available via parent portal. IUSD does not print or mail paper copies, so grades are available exclusively online.
Whooooo is coming back next year?
for us to accurately determine our staffing needs for
the 2016-2017 school year, we need to verify the continued enrollment
of our existing Kindergarten through 5th Grade
student population. Please click
here to complete an Intent to Return Survey for your
child(ren). We ask that you complete this survey once for each of your
children who currently attend Oak Creek Elementary School (with the exception
of sixth grade students). Please complete the online survey as soon as
possible but prior to March 25, 2016.
to project reliable enrollment information District-wide, IUSD is requiring a
Verification Form for each student. You should have already received
an email from IUSD about this process, and hard copies of the form are available for parents in our front office. Please note
that you must also submit two current and complete utility
bills and a copy of your driver’s license along with this form. All
documents are due by March 25, 2016.
- Attention Owlets: Oak Creek looks forward to welcoming our newest WISE Owls in the fall of 2016. If you missed Kindergarten Roundup, please see the slides from our presentation for some important information and resources.
- Just moved to Oak Creek? Welcome to the neighborhood! Once you have completed the online enrollment and have all of the required documents, please contact our front office for an appointment.
- Stay informed! Please keep track of all that is happening at Oak Creek. The latest parent bulletins can be found below.